When connecting to the Collab.Land bot with a mobile wallet app, it is recommended to start the process from the desktop version of Discord. Some mobile wallet apps have difficulty connecting directly from the mobile version of Discord using a “deep link”.
In this guide, we are using a Trust wallet. The steps are similar to other compatible WalletConnect wallets.
1. First begin the process in The Trading Parrot (TTP) Discord server going to the #collabland-join channel, select the “Let’s go!” button.
2. The bot will send a DM like, select the “Connect Wallet” button.
3. The bot will direct you to a wallet selection page. Select WalletConnect.
4. The bot will direct you to a connection page. Select Connect To WalletConnect.
5. The bot will show you a QR code. Open your mobile device and launch the Trust wallet app. Go to Settings and then select WalletConnect.
6. The phone will direct you to a new page. Select New Connection.
7. Use your phone camera to scan the QR code on the web page. After that, it will show a new page showing what permission Collab.Land bot is requesting to your Trust wallet. Read carefully and select Connect.
8. The bot will direct you to a new web page with a signature request message. Select Sign Message.
9. The phone will show you a new page with the message to sign. Select confirm.
10. The bot will put a message the wallet is connected.
11. Go to the TTP Discord server. The #collabland-join channel will show the roles are granted.
12. Check your new roles on Discord. Also, check the 🦜 in your Discord name!
Enjoy the new perks and privileges!