Live stream: TA and bots
In this livestream we covered:
- General market TA and on chain data indicators
- Why we should be targeting sideways market and how can we adapt our bot trading to those conditions. Which ORC signal is performing the best
- News on METER signal
- Let’s build a sideways market bot from scratch – cherry picking assets that are strongly correlated with BTC
- Serpil signal + MC ORC performance
New indicator: TTP Correlation
In the livestream we introduced the concept of correlation and why we needed an indicator to allow us to scan for assets that are following closely BTC steps.
All VIP and higher tiers will get access to this new indicator. You should have already received an invite and can copy the correlation indicator chart from our charts section.
I included in the chart 2 more freely available indicators that should make much easier your search for positively or negatively correlated assets.
- TTP Correlation offers to pick multiple assets and then visually comparing correlation against an asset
- BA CC does the same but comparing only to a single asset at the time. It changes colour from green to red when the correlation is positive or negative
- The correlation matrix also allows you to pick multiple assets but this time it gives you a summary and can compare all selected assets agains all
Sideways market versions of Serpil
One of the first experiments with MC ORC was with Serpil.
Serpil performance has been affected by the use of SuperTrend indicators for bot orchestration.
In a sideways market SuperTrend doesn’t really help much. There’s no actual trend. The price action is choppy within a range and ST keeps calling for a trend when there isn’t one.
So what do we do?
You can find all these bots in the bot dashboard. Make sure to select the paper trading toggle. New bots added:
- Serpil 3 USDT MC ORC
- Serpil 6 USDT MC ORC
- Serpil 9 USDT MC ORC
- Serpil 3 BTC MC ORC
- Serpil 6 BTC MC ORC
- Serpil 9 BTC MC ORC